Có gì mới?

Chia sẻ Remote Server Console V3.1.0.1

nganhanetqn

Thành viên
Tham gia ngày
14/12/2017
Bài viết
có bác nào bị nhập ip vào nó ko cho nhập đủ số không. ip nhà e 192.168.1.254 mà nó chỉ cho nhập tới 192.168.1.25 thôi

NetChienBinh

Thành viên
Tham gia ngày
15/05/2020
Bài viết
Link die rồi Toản ơi ! Cho xin lại tool với Toản !! Cám ơn ạ !!!

ahmednasserhkx94

Thành viên mới
Tham gia ngày
16/10/2024
Bài viết
Share with you the Remote Switch Control Server Update Ver 3.1.0.1 software written by me, all functions are related to server management, this new version I fix + add many messages, you guys download and test to know more details.

Control interface under the cash register:
Xem file đính kèm: 14162

Add security to prevent others from breaking:
Xem file đính kèm: 14163

Schedule automatic shutdown and opening of Server Bootrom:
Xem file đính kèm: 14165

The process running on ServerBootrom is extremely light so it does not consume server resources:
Xem file đính kèm: 14164

Instructions for Use:
You can download and extract 2 folders, copy the Setup Server Bootrom folder to drive C server bootrom , open the config file to edit the IP of the bootrom server and save it, then run Remote Server Bootrom.exe and you're done.
The Setup Console folder is placed in the C drive of the cash register , run Remote Server Console.exe , I let the Console run hidden in the Tray bar, so when it runs, you can see the remote icon in the tray bar, click on it and it will display the interface, in the IP box, you enter the IP of the bootrom server (the IP you entered in the bootrom server config file) and then click connect to finish, when the connection is successful, you open Settings, look down at the Bootrom Setting section, enter the User and Password of the Bootrom Server and then check the box Start remote server.... with win, then click Save and it's ok (this function is intended to automatically run the program on bootrom when turning on the computer without having to log in), to check if it's running with win ok, you open the config file on the server and look at the Log line . If it says SUCCESS...etc. as shown below, it's ok, note that this config file cannot be edited except for the Local IP section. That's it, the setup part is done, you can figure out the functions yourself:D
Xem file đính kèm: 14161

Console runs hidden in the Tray bar
Xem file đính kèm: 14166

I share it for free so don't hesitate to give your feedback. Whether it works or not, you should post a picture or an error...etc so that people who come after will know if the tool is ok...etc.

LinkDowload Remote Switch Server V3.1.0.1 [Hidden content - See VIP upgrade instructions at the top of the forum.]
Password to Unzip: Vietboot.com
thanks bro

Top Bottom